• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Carbon xs $330 / will trade for PB 1

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
For those of you that can see a mark on the frame, I would think a few of the questions that have been asked could have very well been answered by your keen sense of sight.. If not, I will go ahead and point out the obvious...

Finish of the glasses are OEM as you can see clearly by the SKU on the earstem in the first post

The lenses are in fabulous condition, no marks or scratches and are OEM BIP (Black Iridium Polarized).. sorry didn't say the lenses were OEM. But obviously the condition was posted and pictured in the first post.

Frame / Nose Bridge condition Nice and tight like stated in the first post

Rubbers are OEM as can be seen by the letters 'CE' .... Linegear doesn't have lettering on their rubbers

As for a little history behind the glasses.. I bought them, I put them on my face to protect my eyes from the sun and look cool... and when i'm inside or its dark outside, I take them off and put them away.

Hopefully that covers everything... and if anyone else has any questions or comments about the glasses for sale, feel free to send me a PM instead of trying to blast them for any perceived imperfections you think you find.

@MSTech thanks brother!
sry my questions where legit I'm kind of new on here still learning, thanks for the lesson

Great deal on these. GLWS

If I wasn't strapped for cash, these would be gone. Great guy with a more than fair price. Somebody pick em up, wont find a better deal!

I think I'll take a whack at these!!!!! Pm inbound

PM sent...still available?

Status
Not open for further replies.