1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Toy4x

Toy4x Oakley Enthusiast

Last night I got home to see my new eBay purchase. Pewter/BIP TI Crosshair. Open the mail box and see a large envelope marked fragile. The glasses were inside the microfiber case, 1 quick wrap of bubble, with no box protecting the glasses.

I can't imagine shipping glasses this way. They did come undamaged, but I feel very careless. Oh and he charged me $9 shipping, package says $2.12. Oh well.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Ecko

Ecko Team RamRod Staff Member Premium Member

To him that was most likely an overkill on protection.

3. Toy4x

Toy4x Oakley Enthusiast

Wasn't even a padded envelope... So his "protection" was the 1 layer of bubblewrap.

4. bad fishy

bad fishy Oakley Expert

Luckily they arrived undamaged

5. IUSTEVE

IUSTEVE Oakley Expert

Completely unbelievable. I received a pair (from a forum member) this way. The envelope was a thin padded envelope and the glasses were wrapped one time around with bubble wrap and no microfiber bag. I could never ship anything this way.

6. Wicked

Wicked Oakley Expert Premium Member

I think I bought from this buyer too.......Was shocked to see the way they were shipped.

7. 350nick

350nick Oakley Beginner

This wasn't from Canada was it? I have some on the way and seller had a few available!

8. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

Return them! I'll sell you a pair with box, micro, and ship it reeeeeal nice.

I might not beat them on price though... What did you pay? I've had a seller ship a vintage pair with box in a GOD DAMN envelope and ruin the box. His excuse was that I won them for so cheap I shouldn't complain.

9. Toy4x

Toy4x Oakley Enthusiast

I got mine for $101 from a guy in Washington. I saw the ones from the seller in Canada, but have some doubts on authenticity. I hope they're real for you're sake.

Last edited: 2/7/14
  10. Rezechs

Rezechs Oakley Enthusiast

I bought some Mars Craters off ebay labeled "Oakley Vintage" upon receiving them they were in a fedex document envelope with no bubble wrap or anything, just the glasses >_>. I cant really complain tho for 60 bucks looked amazing after i sent them to Mark tho =)

atty_65 likes this.