• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Careless Shipping you've received

I received a pair of BNIB X squared OO Polarised last week wrapped only in brown paper. Luckily and unbelievably, there was no damage whatsoever.

I had a pair of xmxx plasma ice shipped from Hawaii to ny in an envelope after I told him to take extra care shipping. I almost cried when I saw the envelope and frantically ripped it open to see that they were fine in just the microbag and a smidgen of bubble wrap. Yes I said smidgen.

I had a pair of xmxx plasma ice shipped from Hawaii to ny in an envelope after I told him to take extra care shipping. I almost cried when I saw the envelope and frantically ripped it open to see that they were fine in just the microbag and a smidgen of bubble wrap. Yes I said smidgen.
Hmmmm, shopping in my backyard I see! J/K, great that you found someone that was willing to ship off island. Too bad that person's interpretation of "take extra care" wasn't up to par.

Try a mint Splatter Mumbo Pink/Purple shipped in a small flat rate priority box. Needless to say, the lens was trashed and had stress cracks at the cutouts with the blue IR flaking off. The box was almost a full inch shorter than the glasses were!! And no packaging at all, not even newspaper.

I got mine for $101 from a guy in Washington. I saw the ones from the seller in Canada, but have some doubts on authenticity. I hope they're real for you're sake.

Mine arrived today, I'm sure they're authentic they have all the correct markings on them, lenses seem exactly like my tungsten polarized flak lenses. They are also lighter than my old pair of whiskers which will be the titanium I guess!

They came in a Luxottica bag dated 2013 with a little Crosshair tag with the SKU etc on it. They were in an Oakley box but with a Livestrong micro bag and an Oakley hard case.

Must admit I was a bit worried when I got that random assortment but the glasses definitely seem genuine. I'll get some photos up soon!

id say you're safe with this one, I own 2 pairs of this model and these look no different aside from the colour combo

That's good to hear, thanks!

They're a really nice pair, so light and comfy with great coverage.

I think these might be my main pair to wear from now.