• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Carguy Redux (click To Enlarge)

CarGuy

Finally got rid of the default title...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
So many great collections continue to raise the bar. Stalwarts like MacBerzerk and Qtrain roll on and relative newcomers like V2Oak, GH4AU, the infamous Dallas Hawg and more force a Putin-like flex.

Once more down the rabbit hole:

Top L to R: Gold/Clear, Persimmon, G30, Red Xman custom w/blue, X serial Juliet and emerald w/ green

Ti/gold, x metal/gold, Xman custom Ti02 w/VR28 non-polar & hammers:

Ice begets Fire:

Fire begets Carbon. Another hammerstem Juliet bottom right with red rubbers:

XX XM/black, Ti02 with white rubbers and Plasma/Ice:

XX XM w Blue IR from Dr Chop, XM/Ruby from DCP and 24K Cool shot as it shows the base tint on the right from the lightbox and the finished tint on the left. The top which is a pair of chopped Blue IR lenses shows a VR- reddish base but the front is blue where the Ruby beneath it shows a blueish base tint and the 24K's show a greyish one:

Medusas from RobJeff25 and OakleyBoss84 and a die cast from Mr K:

IH themed customs. OTT's from Infinite Hero, Warrant watch and VR50/emerald customs from Dr Chop:

Made in the USA:

A flag that watched over a good friend's unit in Afghanistan and some more Violet:

Last edited by a moderator:
Money shot:

OTT Emeralds from Joben:

R1's:

Ti02's from Badness

OEM Ti02, Corvette and JBR. You can see some contrast in the brown and the Corvette carbon:

A couple of watches from DCP and polished MM bought at RED. I really enjoy wearing the custom Judge II with the saddleback band that DCP customized:

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome collection and great pics. I will be driving thru your state in August. Let's meet up so you can give me some photo tips and/or I will pay admission to see your collection.

Back