• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

CarGuy Update

Curt, first time seeing all of them together. I spoke with you that night of putting the cabinet together, and all I can say is unbelievable. Your pics to me, are always awesome, but seeing them together is unbelievable. I saw one special item in there, that reminded me of something I helped get for you. Congrats on that collection, as I am sure it will only grow over time.

I saw one special item in there, that reminded me of something I helped get for you.

At least two my friend, the Flag Bag and the black XS's.

I appreciate the kind words from all but I'm just a decent custodian . When I look at my collection I think about the friends that I've made here: Cedric, X Man, Dyer, Josh, Oakster, Andrew, Badness, JHettler, BadFishy, Martin, Todd, Quinton, Jonathan (where are you?), Devastator01, Batwolf, Jocelyn, Thomas, Lucke, UCDavis, Nick, Bobby, Del, Sanford, etc.

And to Jim and Hans for great designs and the cojones to execute.

I never caught the flask in your collection until now! Man, your metals really inspire me to get more focused on them. Great collection. I regret selling or trading any metals I did in the past. Most regrettably, the 24k x squared I bought at retail. So jealous...

At least two my friend, the Flag Bag and the black XS's.

I appreciate the kind words from all but I'm just a decent custodian . When I look at my collection I think about the friends that I've made here: Cedric, X Man, Dyer, Josh, Oakster, Andrew, Badness, JHettler, BadFishy, Martin, Todd, Quinton, Jonathan (where are you?), Devastator01, Batwolf, Jocelyn, Thomas, Lucke, UCDavis, Nick, Bobby, Del, Sanford, etc.

And to Jim and Hans for great designs and the cojones to execute.

Yes, you're right, this is a great place, with great persons ! It is a pleasure to meet you !

Latest Posts

Back