• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Carlitocarlin's Collection

Sweet! I like those Juliets. But i really like those Frogskins! If you ever feel the need to sell those 4 legged turquoise drop me a pm :cool: Your STPL Radar looks sweet too! I want one actually...should i pick it up??

Sweet! I like those Juliets. But i really like those Frogskins! If you ever feel the need to sell those 4 legged turquoise drop me a pm :cool: Your STPL Radar looks sweet too! I want one actually...should i pick it up??

Haha those Frogskins aren't going anywhere (; spent months hunting for those, ended up getting them of CL for $90
And if you can get your hands on STPL Radars i don't see why not

Haha those Frogskins aren't going anywhere (; spent months hunting for those, ended up getting them of CL for $90
And if you can get your hands on STPL Radars i don't see why not

Haha! I was never interested in those radars until i saw this pic actually! :D

Haha! I was never interested in those radars until i saw this pic actually! :D

Kyle just so you knows think those radars are a cool collection pece but not a real effective Sunglass pair. The lenses are like the Spain ones they give you in the jawbones. I hate those yellow lenses personally but I love how the frame looks.

To the op very nice collection. I really like the frogskins part :dance3:

Kyle just so you knows think those radars are a cool collection pece but not a real effective Sunglass pair. The lenses are like the Spain ones they give you in the jawbones. I hate those yellow lenses personally but I love how the frame looks.

To the op very nice collection. I really like the frogskins part :dance3:

Yeah the Radars are more of a collection piece than anything. The entire STPL series is beautiful.

and Thanks! I've been getting Frogskin crazed since joining up here xD

Carlitocarlin, that's a sweet collection so far! Love your crowbar's, especially the cool take on your '4 legged crowbar' with the one white outrigger, and the global crowbar is awesome, never seen one up close like that, very nice.

Yeah i was going to put a Jade iridium in there or use the HI Yellow lens for night/early morning runs..thanks though!

Back