• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Carlsbad, CA Oakley Vault

brightroar

Oakley Beginner
in Oceanside on vacay, and heading to the outlets in Carlsbad tomorrow. Anyone have the 411 on that Vault there? Thx in advance.

If anyone decides to chime in, I'd like to know as well. I visit family out there occasionally and would like to drop by.

I miss Oceanside :(

stationed there from 1998 to 2002...

do me one favor (if you have time) - go to Colima's Mexican Restaurant and buy yourself ANY burrito on the menu...

don't forget to get some Carne Asada Fries to go....

Colima's
308 Pier View Way
Oceanside, CA 92054

I like that store, the people are nice and they have a bunch of sale sunglasses on the back wall and have a tower of DE eyewear.

also known as discontinued eyewear. its a wall full of eyewear with a red tag on it witch means that it's the last pair they have and their is usually a good sale price on it. on the tag it will show what the retail value is and then it will show the sale, so you can see how much you would be saving. the problem is that some of the eyewear might have scratches so you got to watch out unless you know you have replacement lens.

Isn't just D discontinued and DE display eyewear, which is where they usually pick up those scratches?

also known as discontinued eyewear. its a wall full of eyewear with a red tag on it witch means that it's the last pair they have and their is usually a good sale price on it. on the tag it will show what the retail value is and then it will show the sale, so you can see how much you would be saving. the problem is that some of the eyewear might have scratches so you got to watch out unless you know you have replacement lens.

DE is display eyewear and usually has the red tag. Carrera1963 is correct.

Been there many times, they have the best deals on clothing items. i have yet to buy sunglasses there for one reason. The workers there suck, don't greet you, can't answer your questions and don't even bother to look in the back for products. Maybe I'm old school and believe in quality customer service, that specific store has non. Might be the fact that most of them are in their early 20's and are there to collect a paycheck. Maybe I'm a jerk and expect too much. Haha. You want a good quality vault that keeps the store clean make a long trip to Ontario mills. If your really feeling froggy the cabazon vault is by far the best in socal.

Back