• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Carolina collectors

The ones we have in TX, we rent a venue.

I don't trust people enough around here to even come close to taking that step.

Oakley wouldn't even send micro bags or cases for door prizes. I have learned to expect nothing unless they benefit directly

Psssshhhhh Oakley where did your passion go?!?

Thats crazy, especially how much money we put into the brand.

And they thank you very much for doing it.

For the last texas meet we had people chip in. I also lost my job so that probably played a part. But for next meet I'm also chipping in

Call him butter, he is on a roll!

i am tasty

Get the other attendees to chip in up-front.

people barely showed up when i had it at Ostore 192

I concur.

you would say yes to anything thats why you have to be 500' away from schools and public parks

For the last texas meet we had people chip in. I also lost my job so that probably played a part. But for next meet I'm also chipping in

thats what i don't trust is .... when the time comes to pay up the excuses will roll in.

Last one in charlotte I was 6 hours too early going and had to take care of things back in greenville. Guess I misread the times at one point or another. had spent a couple days cleaning my counter top display and packing up sunnys and had failed on timing. I'll be there again if it happens and will be sure to clarify times!

Last one in charlotte I was 6 hours too early going and had to take care of things back in greenville. Guess I misread the times at one point or another. had spent a couple days cleaning my counter top display and packing up sunnys and had failed on timing. I'll be there again if it happens and will be sure to clarify times!

I would like to make something happen and actually do what I planned of video and photos

Latest Posts

Back