• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Case needed for Juliets

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I was recommended by other members to post this to see if another member can help me out. I need a good solid case for a pair of Juliets. Doesn't have to be Oakley but it would be nice. I am told that a XMETAL soft vault would be perfect for my needs. I need either no foam inside or the foam with the larger radius cut. I don't want the one that is made to hold several lenses in the case along with the frames, as the juliets won't fit inside. If you have a pair that you would like to get rid of just let me know prices shipped to 27030, NC. Thanks for the help ahead of time.
God Bless
NCHornet

Some people reacted to this post.
Your Juliets fit in it? I have read more than one report saying the Juliet has to be squeezed in it, lol!!!!

Juliet fits perfectly even in the bag. Send the seller a message and tell him you need it for a Juliet. He will get you the correct one

Don't buy a case with the inserts Juliets won't fit. Doesn't hurt to ask. The older Oakley Flak and Half Jacket cases look the same as the Flak 2.0 cases but are a bit smaller and Juliets are a tight fit

I shipped a pair of Juliets to @MSTech in the exact case you are looking for.

The x-metal soft vault is exactly what you need but they don't come with foam inserts, they are just the basic zip case (see pic)

images.jpg

Username Hidden said:
The x-metal soft vault is exactly what you need but they don't come with foam inserts, they are just the basic zip case (see pic)

View attachment 195271
If you feel like bidding, there are one of those on ebay right now at a fair price. I have the older and newer one. They both fit all of my metals.

Thanks for letting me know, no foam is ok as they will probably sit on top of the vault on my dresser.

Back