• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Case Question

MRjcb

Oakley Beginner
Texas
I am wondering about this case, whats it worth, how old is it, and is it common all that good stuff. i know it goes with the magazine thing i posted not to long ago and it also has a mirror that hooks on top. i have the shelfs there is shrink rapped so i dont break them.

stand1.jpg
stand2.jpg

When i post these photos there right side up but now i see then upside down so weird.
Thanks rustspot for the info

I am wondering about this case, whats it worth, how old is it, and is it common all that good stuff. i know it goes with the magazine thing i posted not to long ago and it also has a mirror that hooks on top. i have the shelfs there is shrink rapped so i dont break them.

stand1.jpg
stand2.jpg
hi buddy they are called single mega tower and think the ones with door on the bottom are the 2nd gen as they are lighter than the draw version so I think this puts them between 5 to 10 years old and for value I have sold over 100 in the UK between £200 and £350 hope I have helped a bit.

Back