• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Case Question

v2kjokerz

Oakley Expert
SoCal
Anyone know which case is this and how much do they go for?

w2cbyb.jpg

Its a countertop metal case. Recently they have been going for astronomical amounts...upwards of $400-$500. I personally got lucky, and found one on CL for $60 without shelves. But that is rare!

Its a countertop metal case. Recently they have been going for astronomical amounts...upwards of $400-$500. I personally got lucky, and found one on CL for $60 without shelves. But that is rare!

wow! $60? that is awesome, shelves are easy to replicate but $60 for the box is amazing! grats!

wow, well I asked cuz I was wondering if I should get a case now or later when I get more stuff, I just started so I only have 6 pairs of Oakley's and I am not sure If I should invest on an expensive case now or just get a simple glass case and spend the $ on getting more oakley's for my very small collection... :sad:

Case now, case later, it all up to you. I went without an Oakley case for many years, finally found a deal that was local and picked it up. If it's a good deal get it, Oakleys look so much nicer in a case. But the prices do seem to travel in waves and can vary quite a bit from month to month and even week to week.

Back