• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Case Score And Change Over

Nice double wide! I converted mine over to LEDs not too long ago and put red, white, and blue LED strips behind the Oakley logo. I look forward to seeing the progress!

I and 3 led bulbs left that I put in and have more on the way. I got my multi color led strips today but the damn controller didn't work so I quit for the evening(before I kicked something over) plus I realized I left the guys place yesterday without the damn shelves!!!.... Mostly because I thought I was getting an old style case and when I realized it was this one I couldn't even think right lol...so putting it all together is on hold for a day or two.......

Double wide display case is the perfect size!!!! My single wide is so full I wish I would search for a double wide instead of a single .

4ebezu5u.jpg
by9arasy.jpg
yquhyma7.jpg

Got the multi color LEDs in it and working it does color change fade stobe all kinds of cool action but I'm not sure how to post a video ..... Now time to start putting my glasses in!!

Thanks for the compliments fellas.....now if I could just get the shelves from the dude I could put my damn glasses in it!!!

Latest Posts

Back