• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Case Shevles Question

It does have two shelves... but he said it had some slight scratches in paint from moving to storage...

It'd be 1 hour drive there and back as well so now I really have to crunch these numbers... o_O

Have to consider how often these show up too. Around here a doublewide is about as rare as tits on a boar hog!

Oh stop it. You're the only member here who actually hails from the Top-Left Corner! There's NOTHING up there with you but Vancouver...and they don't count!!
Oakley didn't even ship display cases to Washington and Oregon because when Jim founded the company they weren't even states yet!

:grin:

It's all about where and when. I paid $100 for my double sans shelves but MUCH more than that for a beat up single wide aluminum. Knowing you're gonna pay 100-200 just in shelves, I wouldn't go over 200 on the case. But that's me. If this is your first case and you never see them around you, you may be comfortable going up to 400.

I'm from Minnesota so I'm kinda in the same boat I think we only have two Oakley stores in the whole state... I'm gunna shoot for 300-325 and we will see what happens.

It's all about where and when. I paid $100 for my double sans shelves but MUCH more than that for a beat up single wide aluminum. Knowing you're gonna pay 100-200 just in shelves, I wouldn't go over 200 on the case. But that's me. If this is your first case and you never see them around you, you may be comfortable going up to 400.
It has 2 shelves and I should only need one more cause I like to have good space between shelves but I have like 3 extra single wide shelves if only I could make those work.

Back