• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Case Worth?

• Thread starter marc2040
  • Start date
M

marc2040

ebay 140826469386

Well, that's not an Oakley case, because in Germany the are very hard to find.
So I decided to check other brands and maybe I can do some customization (Sticker, Lights, bla bla).

What do you think a new Burton case is worth? How much should I spend?

Sorry for bumping, but I need to know a range very soon.

Thank's the_owl.

The deal is done for $ 138 incl. shipping.

The counter top is in my house :wink:
Brand new in box, heavy black metal, bottom mirror, small rubber feet, just one key.
Dimensions: 41x41x73 cm

wam7dy68.jpg

km8xy4lj.jpg

jx6eln7a.jpg

Have to call my friend for cutting some foil.

What do you think?
Oakley letters or squared logo?

Hi,
if you search still a nice display,go to ebay.de...there is right now a display to get.

I know. Thanks for your hint.
The problem is always the same, not in my area. I'm still happy with my countertop and one day I will get an Oakley case.

To be honest Marc, I'd just cover the base with some adhesive vinyl...in black maybe and leave it at that: you can just strip this off when you want to sell(when you've got yourself a suitable O case). It's not Oakley so why try to make look like it is......

edit: sorry mate, might have got the wrong impression. It's a nice case, but would leave any Icons off it, just cover up the Anox crap.

edit: sorry mate, might have got the wrong impression. It's a nice case, but would leave any Icons off it, just cover up the Anox crap.

See #6, the foil is already here. And you are right, no extra icons. I'm contented with the case and thinking about to buy the big brother.
FYI: These cases are made of black matte powder-coated steal and acrylic glass. Very stable.

Back