1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. HimalayanHitman

HimalayanHitman Oakley Beginner

What do you guys use a s a case, i go to Highschool and the people there are very unconserning about the cost of things (my Mercedes was almost hit by some jerk) I paid alot for my Juliets (arrived late and bought at premium ($800)) i need a bomb proof case that i can feel comfortable using around these people (one that is not easily crushed). Thanks. If it has been asked or answered elsewhere please direct me.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Duke Nivram

Duke Nivram (Something Clever)

Metal X metal Vault

HimalayanHitman likes this.
  3. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

+1.

Also, You are in High School and drive a Mercedes to school? Not trying to mean anything wrong....just curious.

4. Ventruck

Ventruck Oakley Expert

Yeah that made me stop reading for a sec, but I can see where OP's coming from as far as other people just not having respect for your stuff. I've been labeled a selfish kid quite a few times because I knew others would be so wreckless with my stuff.

The issue would even be in the house. One time I was taking a break from a Gundam assembly , uncle comes over and is like "HAAAY WHAT IS THIS?" He shakes the box and the thing breaks apart since it was a fragile build from the start. He wasn't trying to break it, but he surely wasn't thinking. I hated his ass for a while.

5. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

True....I see it a lot where you just don't want anyone near your stuff cause 99% of the time they just either don't care or are just oblivious to the fact that it costs MONEY and they can damage it...especially if it's not easy to replace.

i am rich and HimalayanHitman like this.
  6. HimalayanHitman

Lol ya, I learned a long time ago buying things you dont like will cost more in the long run and my parents understand that. So I buy the best I (or my parents) can. My SAAB got dented on the side but I enjoy the look girls give you with that kind of stuff ;).

7. HimalayanHitman

Where might one be found all I can find (on ebay) is square?

8. the piper

the piper Oakley Collector

Holy crud I didn't even own a car til I was 21 Congrats on Rich parents1 Ill never own a Mercedes and I am 50.....

9. HimalayanHitman

Lol, never say never, I never thought I would have one either.

10. the piper

the piper Oakley Collector

Ill b 51 in june and drive a 12 year old Corolla i can safely say never to a mercedes. I cam barely afford a new pair of oakleys Last 3 have come off Vault site