• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Case

Flak XLJs for $79.99 on 6pm.com now:
Oakley Flak Jacket XLJ Infrared w/ Black Iridium - 6pm.com

Mercedes make nice cars but they are way overpriced and often unreliable (at least my mother's was). I will be sticking with Japanese cars and motorcyles.

Is this a reliable site, the prices seem too low to be authentic?

I have only had my Mercedes for a few days now, the salesman stated so long as you keep up with maintenance it should be fine. I have other cars to drive if anything happens. I just cant drive Japanese lol.

I will let others chime in on 6pm.com because I've only purchsed one pair there and I haven't seen them in person yet. They were shipped to my parents in the US and I am in Canada so I will get them next month. I actually bought the same Flak Jacket XLJ that I posted the link to, except I snagged them when they were priced at $59.99. It was a no brainer, especially with the case included and fast, free shipping. I learned about the site from this forum so trust they are authentic.

As for the "the salesman stated so long as you keep up with maintenance it should be fine" and "I just can't drive Japanese lol" comments, I'll forgive you because you are too young to know any better :p. I was a car salesman so I'm speaking from experience ;)

Back