• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cases! How Do You Carry Multiple Pairs?

I am thinking of getting either the Smith or Ogio goggle storage box to store my four pairs of Jawbones. There should be sufficient room to store spare lenses and other parts.

I couldn't find an Oakley equivalent case that stores multiple sets of goggles.

I just picked up a High Definition Optics 3 pair + parts case from eBay. Old school, and hopefully big enough to hold a few pairs I don't have cases for, or at least all of my spare lenses that are otherwise just kicking around.

Next buy is going to be a plethora of microfiber bags.

Get one of these..l I have one that holds 6 large glasses, like m frames. It's perfect for bringing mutiple pairs to travel with

oak85.jpg

oak84.jpg

I will most likely get a couple of them in my shop within a couple of months. So if you have some patience...

This is the case I got today to store my four pairs of Jawbones in. It came with foam inserts which I am in the process of shaping to fit the glasses. Now to work out how/where is the best place to store the spare lenses. I am weighing up cutting slots in the foam or using a small lens bag and putting them in the pockets in the lid.
797fce82-e0ba-fb42.jpg

Latest Posts

Back