• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cases! How Do You Carry Multiple Pairs?

I came across the Von Zipper Goggle Case at a local motorcycle store, I was originally looking at it for my snowboard goggles, but it looks like it work out pretty well for M Frames and Jackets too:

2012-VonZipper-Double-Goggle-Case-Black.jpg

Depending on how the inside is laid out, I would actually prefer this Ogio Goggle Box

2010-Ogio-Goggle-Box-Stealth.jpg

41Bphx2V3GL._SS400_.jpg

Nice! What was that case originally for? I know BigHill was looking for a good way to carry a few pairs and lenses.

It is originally a goggle case. Without the foam it fits 4 pairs of goggles. Did look at the Ogio and Smith cases too. The one I got was reasonably cheap ($20 aud) so I wasn't too stresses if it didn't work out.

I am a little surprised that Oakley doesn't make something similar given the large range of goggles they produce. I did see an old version of a goggle case but nothing that was readily available.

pelican makes good stuff but it may be overkill depending on where you're going or what you're doing. then again with the value of some of these glasses, it might be totally worth it.

Their small cases are only $20-50, which in most instances is a heck of a lot cheaper than most Oakley-branded options. Plus Pelican cases will take padlocks and can be checked on an airline.

Back