1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Shldonator

Shldonator Oakley Enthusiast

Saw these last week and picked them up today at the N3L or whatever they call it now (no Oakley Store in town). Glad I didn't wait because success at the Tour of California and a visit to the Oakley HQ caused a run on the market and they are now
    Cavendish Radarlock - la6i.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. del518

del518 I have a few pair.....

Looking forward to getting mine. Did they come with a cap or anything like last year's?

3. Oakley4Life

Oakley4Life Oakley Collector

I want these so bad!

4. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

5. jrd5497

jrd5497 Oakley Enthusiast

Cav had a pretty good AToC, winning the first and last stages. Looking forward to watching him in the Tour. Nice pick up on the glasses!

6. Shldonator

Post got cut off. This pair didn't come with a cap. Oakley site said it would but store didn't have it. When we tried to confirm we discovered Oakley had removed the pair from the site. Called the mother ship to see what was up. Rep told me that after Cav's visit and success at the ToC the run may be sold out.

7. Shldonator

After getting them home, I removed the lens for storage and replaced them with a jade polariZed pair. Also found a use for the Ireland bag.