• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

CBP serail Juliet post here If you got one..

dingo ate my baby

X-Metal Hulk, You wouldn’t like me,when I’m angry
Near the lake Ohio
CBP serail Juliet I have asked a lot of forum members on here about these., now I would like to see who has one. Please post here if you have one.This will help gauge the rarity of them
image.jpg

Last edited:
Cool I knew he had one .There was another forum member, got it from ebay complete payed 650 serail 820, sold it to forum member on here. I know you got a good price on them;) So only those three so far . I asked a lot of Oakley wise forum members on them,they had very little answers . I am kind of sure this is that over looked model with serail, diamond in the ruff model, so to speak .

Cool I knew he had one .There was another forum member, got it from ebay complete payed 650 serail 820, sold it to forum member on here. I know you got a good price on them;) So only those three so far . I asked a lot of Oakley wise forum members on them,they had very little answers . I am kind of sure this is that over looked model with serail, diamond in the ruff model, so to speak .
Yeah, I totally bought this one for the serial, I didn't need another carbon/BI or BIP Juliet. Or the serial prefix rather.

I was tempted at the original asking price but when atty reduced it, that was the clincher.

I don't know that there's much of a premium for these, as, serial aside, they're not that remarkable. It needs a real Juliet geek (like me!) to buy them. Got another significant prefix pair on the way at the moment...

Please post when it arrrives and what it is , Your just ahead of the game.. Collectables history shows the more rare or different from factory for almost the same item can be a big difference in price. Ducati, ichiro, romeo Jordan ,etc are bit more different . I used to collect comics sports cards, guitars and other memorabilia..as items get older less there will be and Oakley already has a cult following. Look at x- squared this past last year alone has risen greatly. Xmetal as a whole in last few years have too..

Latest Posts

Back