• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

CBP serail Juliet post here If you got one..

Mainly wanted to see who has one and rarity of it..
It'll be interesting to see if we get an indication of the upper end of the serials too. Most of the "mainline" Juliets we see serials in the tens and sometimes hundreds of thousands. These we know of one pair in the hundreds and two below <2000.

@Romeo Van Frogskinstein , this pair isn't in your missing list, care to share your serial or confirm it's within the range we already know?

It'll be interesting to see if we get an indication of the upper end of the serials too. Most of the "mainline" Juliets we see serials in the tens and sometimes hundreds of thousands. These we know of one pair in the hundreds and two below <2000.

@Romeo Van Frogskinstein , this pair isn't in your missing list, care to share your serial or confirm it's within the range we already know?
I am interested in that too. If @MJLSr if you have one can you please post yours too please. pics are not needed if you prefer not take them .just a round about serail number would help

Last edited:

The Juliet - Carbon - Black Iridium Polarized pair I have is the later 2009 release with 04-149 sku, thus no serial came with that version.

Last edited:
I have one complete matched set, cant rember the serial though.

I only have seen three one, matching complete one he got off the bay ,sunglasses only and I had sunglasses with matching box but serails didn't match..

Back