• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cera/duracoat xmetal frames

• Thread starter fnberzerker
  • Start date
or just give the frames to me and I'll blast them for 25 bucks,that will save you a lot of heartache and money

Don't waste your money on a Harbor Freight Box...Trust me. You will spend way more trying to make the lighting better, the seals actually seal, replacing the gloves since they don't actually sell any for it and getting a real blast gun..By the time you have done all that, you can just buy one of these below, and if you are closer to them, the shipping is either cheap or free I think.

Home Shop (34W) Sandblasting Cabinets - TP Tools & Equipment
I've actually been using a cheap coitertop blaster for a while . Been looking for a nice quality counterop one to replace it. I don't have a place to set one with legs.

I've actually been using a cheap countertop blaster for a while . Been looking for a nice quality counterop one to replace it. I don't have a place to set one with legs.
they have a new line of "import" cabinets I think they call it...There are countertop models in those...

they have a new line of "import" cabinets I think they call it...There are countertop models in those...
I saw that one , it literally identical to the one I got a tractor supply for $100 lol.

It gets the job done and is fine as long as the shop vac is hooked up. The major issue is that because it's small the back spray of the abrasive kills the mylar plexiglass protectors after only a few blasts

try a bigger vacuum and clean it every time...that's half the problem because the dust is so powdery, it clogs everything and even if it seems like it's working, it really isn't. or invest in a hepa filter for it, the finest you can get. they aren't cheap though

Back