• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cerakote Frames

• Thread starter marc2040
  • Start date
M

marc2040

Show us your cerakote frame

Let's see the Cerakote frames you have. I'll be posting up some pictures of mine very soon, but let's see everyone else.

Oakley SI Cerakote Frames

Last edited by a moderator:
Monster Dogs before Cerakote treatment

Monster Dogs after Cerakote treatment
Burnt Bronze & O.D. Green (Black Iridium)
117ywape.jpg
120olyty.jpg
15yjlyy.jpg
112qqa7n.jpg
15uop9k.jpg
16nurne.jpg
173go7u.jpg

Monster Dogs before Cerakote treatment

Monster Dogs after Cerakote treatment
Stainless in progess .....

Last edited by a moderator:
I see I am not the only person playing with Cerakote here hahaha...you say stay tuned, just wait to see what I am doing with it...:vinsent:

why not post the H series though? C series is for exhaust and rapid fire automatic weapons that generate terribly high heat. Just saying

I see I am not the only person playing with Cerakote here hahaha...you say stay tuned, just wait to see what I am doing with it...:vinsent:
Since NWH (see Batwolfs thread) offers a cerakote option for glasses, I thought it is a good idea to have a general thread for cerakoted frames.

why not post the H series though? C series is for exhaust and rapid fire automatic weapons that generate terribly high heat. Just saying
That is what the exclusive EU NIC distributer told me. C-Series is what they use for glasses.
If you have good experiences with the H-Series I can add some lines to #1.