• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cerakote Graphite Fuel Cell Black Iridium Polarized

ajcon200

I should Work at Oakley
uk
Hey guys. Just purchased these. Wanted to know if you think I got a pod deal? Firstly I don't know how fuel cell fit on me. So. If it's a good deal. I can always ship on for the same price. Anyway. Fuel cell, black graphite cerakote , bip complete with si bag. Bnib. 45£ including postage. So. 70$ all in. Brand new . My thoughts being. If they are worth that 70$ for resale then I can take the gamble on fit, and if I don't like them I don't lose my money. Thanks

screenshot_2014-11-20-07-06-59-png.115502.png

screenshot_2014-11-20-07-07-05-png.115503.png

Read more: Value Thread Ask About Prices Here | Page 138 | Oakley Forum

YeAh. They are really nice. And i definitely think the ultra blend is a great finish . I kind of wanted a matte plain frame. But the ultra blend in black is subdued enough and still look s awesome. So. You think it was a good gamble? How much are those ultra blend? The more iI look the more i like. Ha.

The ultrblend is 200US retail. But its limited to 1000 made so if you decide to resell youll most likely get your $ back if you keep it in nice condition.

Getting back to your question- I think its a good gamble if you are going to make it your everyday pair, but if you are going to resell it, no- cerakote or not, its a plain jane black ordinary pair of fuel cells. Especially now that people can customize theirs and all the limited editions out there, ordinary is an afterthought.

They are awesome. I'm sure they would resell better than the pair i bought. If I like the pair once they arrive, I may look at those ultra blend , and have both.

Hmmm. I guess so. . My thinking was. If I like them. I keep them and never sell. If I get them, don't fit or don't like, I resell them still as bnib and hopefully get 70$ back. Not wanting a profit, but just making it a risk free gamble ha. We shall see when they arrive

I have been mainly collecting monster dog till now. So. My knowledge of fuel cells is limited ha

Hmmm. I guess so. . My thinking was. If I like them. I keep them and never sell. If I get them, don't fit or don't like, I resell them still as bnib and hopefully get 70$ back. Not wanting a profit, but just making it a risk free gamble ha. We shall see when they arrive
Sounds like the choice had been made :) I hope they work out for you :)