• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cerakote/hydroprint Group Buy

I looked on the site but cannot tell if something like a fade is possible. I was hoping for a black fade on a white pair of gascans... Can it be done? I asked Dr.Chop if he could, still waiting on an answer.
I called them, they have never messed with fades but said they will try something then get back to me. Ill let everyone know what they say.

they can fade it too i have seen it done, and it looks good. it is not a difficult thing to do. they just haven't done it much, and there is alot of color options too.

STN51 is a great guy to deal with, and the glasses look amazing. The pictures DO NOT do the glasses justice.

STN51 was correct (not that we doubted you). Barry just left me a message saying that they do fades. He was polite and professional even though knew I was going through Dr. Chop. Just figured I'd follow up since I said I would. Good luck guys. Post pics after!

Thanks for putting this together! I like the selection of Hydroprint graphics that ColoradoCustom carries; way bigger than Northwest Hydro.
they do have a ton of graphics and they are very realistic about the sizes if they dont fit they dont use them.

The oakley group buy page says only in stock graphics, and lists just a handful.
I noticed that too. For this pair I'm doing Cerakote so didn't look too closely, but it's hard to tell what patterns are available just by the number. Have to go through all the different types of patterns and find the number that corresponds. Maybe they'd be able to add the pattern name with the number on that group buy page.

i have contacted colorado custom look for a response, i think they will respond here.in this thread. i know there was some patterns that just wont fit on glasses, im sure if you wanted something different they would do it, they are trying to help here.they want people to be happy and if you pick a pattern for a golf cart sized item it is not going to necessarily look the same on a pair of oakleys.
they do have a ton of graphics and they are very realistic about the sizes if they dont fit they dont use them.
like i said if they wont fit they dont use them. they are realistic about the sizes!

Back