• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cerakote/hydroprint Group Buy

I noticed that too. For this pair I'm doing Cerakote so didn't look too closely, but it's hard to tell what patterns are available just by the number. Have to go through all the different types of patterns and find the number that corresponds. Maybe they'd be able to add the pattern name with the number on that group buy page.
i noticed that too sorry about that, im sure they will do that for us.

We will add a photo album of all the in-stock patterns on the group buy page. Until we get that up and running you can go to the tab called "instock pattern", all the numbers on the group buy page will be located in there in numerical order
Hope that helps for now

We will add a photo album of all the in-stock patterns on the group buy page. Until we get that up and running you can go to the tab called "instock pattern", all the numbers on the group buy page will be located in there in numerical order
Hope that helps for now
Awesome, thanks a lot. I'm really looking forward to doing this first pair and already looking for a few other project pairs for future customization.

Hope that helps for now
Also, just to double-check, I talked with Stn51 and he said you indicated the digital camo patterns wouldn't work on icons, even large ones like Antix. Is that correct? Or would an area of the print with a smaller/tighter pattern be feasible on a large icon?

this is still going on, and remember the turn around time is only 2 weeks for cerakote and 3 weeks for hydroprint. so you dont have the long turnaround times i have about 12 pairs coming in to do this week get in on this while you can. these guys do a great job!

Last edited:
The digital's would show on an icon that big but do not look as good as just Cerakote.
Would this be possible - try to use the part of the digital camo pattern that is the smallest/tightest on the icon. If it turns out poorly, just Cerakote over it and I'll pay the $8 price for an extra set of icons if end up having to do that. Would that work?

Would this be possible - try to use the part of the digital camo pattern that is the smallest/tightest on the icon. If it turns out poorly, just Cerakote over it and I'll pay the $8 price for an extra set of icons if end up having to do that. Would that work?
We could do that if you wanted, we would have to blast them before cerakote is applied but if you want to try the digital we can do it.

We could do that if you wanted, we would have to blast them before cerakote is applied but if you want to try the digital we can do it.
If in your opinion there's a good chance it'd turn out ok, I wouldn't mind trying it. If you think it's likely to turn out poorly, then I'd just go ahead with the Cerakote right away.

Back