1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98.8%
    So I have an idea that may spark some interest. Since I am finding the Cerakote to be a great potential, but quite costly to start buying up mass quantities of colors, I would propose this offer:

I will trade the prep and coating of your frames (don't care Oakley or what), in exchange
    for you providing the Cerakote color(s) you desire. H series or C series are both fine. Neither require clear as you can attain a gloss, satin, or matted finish with just the ratios of mixing. Let me know if anyone is interested and we can do this..

EDIT:

I will change the offer to the following: 1 pair of shades for a 4oz, or 3 pair of shades for a pint. That is single color frame and icons (can be a different color) only.

Last edited by a moderator: 11/3/13
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I like that offer. What size order of Cerakote does it take to do a frame?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98.8%
    The sample size is perfectly fine...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Can you buy the Cerakote online? I've searched for about 5 min (at work right now) without having any real luck. I'll look harder when I get home tonight. Just thought someone might already know a good site to order it from.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98.8%
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks Dr. Chop!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98.8%
    yup...and the smallest size is fine, unless you want to do lots of stuff...then a pint is quite sufficient lol..

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    So we'd buy the coating and have it sent to you? Or we'd pay you for the cost of it and you'd buy it?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98.8%
    either way. Up to you guys. Also, can get a few people together if you are getting the same colors and what not, split the costs as well. There can be a pretty cool way for everyone to make out pretty good...

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    If there was a group of 2 or 3 people for one color, would the small size work, or have to go to one of the bigger ones?

I've got a used pair of Antix coming later this week that I plan on getting done in Sniper Grey. Anyone else up for something in Sniper Grey?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.