• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Cerakote

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I get the funds I'd do a Radarlock in Sniper Grey. Gotta find a good host.

Chop, what's the best price you've got on a Radarlock pitch black iridium for a host?

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
If there was a group of 2 or 3 people for one color, would the small size work, or have to go to one of the bigger ones?

I've got a used pair of Antix coming later this week that I plan on getting done in Sniper Grey. Anyone else up for something in Sniper Grey?
well, I am not positive yet on the amount to do a full pair since I have only done the watches. I am sure splitting $60 between 4,5, even 6 people, providing you want the same color, makes tons of sense. 1-2 people could probably do the 4oz, but when you look at it, the cost difference is silly for the material difference. I may have to strip a frog and spray it to get a baseline.

Best price? Uh, have no clue lol. I don't have that lens, so whatever I happen to be in a frame for...Let me see what I can do and I will let you know. Under $200 I would imagine.

I was looking at armor or graphite black if anyone else wants to split that. I have a pair of five 3.0 I would like to cover. Also how much to change to O to purple from silver

I could do sniper grey instead if enough people want to

I think I am going to get the Aluminum color and send some white batwolfs to you.

Last edited:
I just bought a sample size of Satin Aluminum. I had them send directly to you Dr. Chop. I will send the batwolfs to you sometime this week if that is ok.

I would also be in for the sniper grey for a pair of Canteens I have.

Username Hidden said:
I was looking at armor or graphite black if anyone else wants to split that. I have a pair of five 3.0 I would like to cover. Also how much to change to O to purple from silver
I have the Graphite Black already, so that is covered.

Username Hidden said:
I just bought a sample size of Satin Aluminum. I had them send directly to you Dr. Chop. I will send the batwolfs to you sometime this week if that is ok.
Perfect. If they haven't already processed the order, let me know and I will up the amount to cover for the larger size as well. I can send to you directly or whatever. And yes, the OTT is perfect! I will pm you
Username Hidden said:
I could do sniper grey instead if enough people want to
Let me know if you don't get a couple more people in, I will cover the difference and get the 16oz vs the 4oz. Just makes more sense to me lol

i could be in for sniper gray also on a pair of holbrooks..although id prefer the tungsten i think..whatever. its so hard to tell from the site how the color will really look

Status
Not open for further replies.