• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cerakoted Minute Machine

Karl Tellier

Oakley Enthusiast
Hi everyone!

I was wondering if there's any demand for cerakoted minute machine watches? As I'm a gunsmith I've applied cerakote on a lot of guns and other parts like car rims, motorcycle parts, knives, etc...Yesterday I woke up and decided to spray one of my Minute Machine in flat black (silver dial) and, In my opinion, the look is awesome! I might be interested to re-sale some MM already cerakoted or to paint the one you already have.

Anyone interested?
Opinions?

There is but currently @dr.chop does that and he has an established relationship here.

Considering you've just joined you may wanna give it time for people to know you

I

Oh you might be the one that cerakoted the watch I've seen and made me paint mine! It was flat black with red dial and red allen screws, seen it on google!
more than likely, ya...not many know how to fully disassemble a watch like that to do it properly...

more than likely, ya...not many know how to fully disassemble a watch like that to do it properly...
Well I did the regular oven cure on the bracelet, but for the box and aaaaaall the internals.....no I didn't disassembled it!! I just did what we used to do with parts we can't disassemble, (like rifle scopes, I usually come up with) I've set the oven at 40 celsius and let it bake for many hours...

Anyway, as you seem to be well known and have a good reputation here, I might sell a cerakoted MM one day but about offering a cerakote service, I won't go further than this dot---> .
;)

Back