1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. simon hughes

simon hughes Oakley Beginner

I have a pair of chainlink but can't find any spare lenses on the oakley website. Does anyone know if the chainlink been discontinued?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. theDisruptive_One

theDisruptive_One Oakley Collector

I see them a lot in the sale section so, they could be going away but I don't think Oakley ever released replacement lenses for the chainlink.

3. simon hughes

Cheers, I have seen 'non Oakley' chainlink lenses online but I feel very wary about buying them as they are not an official Oakley product

4. Kuztomized

Kuztomized Oakley Collector

If you look hard enough, you can usually find a new pair of chainlinks for around the same price as the standard cost of replacement lenses ($60 / $90), sometimes a little higher, but I've had success selling the bare frame to make up the difference after I've taken out the lenses.

5. simon hughes

Thank you, I will look out for some cheap chainlinks like you say.

6. mobilitycool

mobilitycool Oakley Beginner

Anybody knows whether the lenses for a regular chainlink will fit in the "asian fit chainlink" frame?

7. lastX

lastX Oakley Beginner

I have both asian fit and non asain fit chainlinks. Yes you can swap lenses. It seems like the only difference between asian and non asian fit are the nose pieces.