• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Chainlink

simon hughes

Oakley Beginner
I have a pair of chainlink but can't find any spare lenses on the oakley website. Does anyone know if the chainlink been discontinued?

Cheers, I have seen 'non Oakley' chainlink lenses online but I feel very wary about buying them as they are not an official Oakley product

If you look hard enough, you can usually find a new pair of chainlinks for around the same price as the standard cost of replacement lenses ($60 / $90), sometimes a little higher, but I've had success selling the bare frame to make up the difference after I've taken out the lenses.

Thank you, I will look out for some cheap chainlinks like you say.
If you look hard enough, you can usually find a new pair of chainlinks for around the same price as the standard cost of replacement lenses ($60 / $90), sometimes a little higher, but I've had success selling the bare frame to make up the difference after I've taken out the lenses.

Anybody knows whether the lenses for a regular chainlink will fit in the "asian fit chainlink" frame?
I have both asian fit and non asain fit chainlinks. Yes you can swap lenses. It seems like the only difference between asian and non asian fit are the nose pieces.

Back