1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

its going for $30, im gonna have a viewing later today. how rare are first series eye jackets nowadays?

Last edited by a moderator: 7/10/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Batwolf

Batwolf Double Team Premium Member

Even if it's not worth a lot, I'd still think it's worth $30.

3. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

yeah if they're in decent nick, i'll pick them up. if its thrash then no deal =)

wahts that colour combo look like to you? i cant fighure it out. some kind of polished frame and gold irid lenses?

4. Batwolf

Batwolf Double Team Premium Member

5. xmetalmaniac

xmetalmaniac Made of Metal Premium Member Lifetime Member

Some vintage stuff, depending on the colorway has a higher value. Its vintage, if its in good shape get them......Unless $30.00 means its totally screwed up....

6. dcl10

dcl10 Oakley Beginner

I might be wrong but it looks like the "new" eye jacket, not the original release. The original ones had a tendency to break like all the early jackets. They were updated in 1999 with the improved O-matter and metal icons. It looks like those have the inset metal icons, and not the molded ones that protrude. The colorways to look out for are the sunglass hut exclusives, "Redline" and "Smoke" which can go in the mid $100's, for the others $30-$60, FMJ's will fetch a bit more so long as there is no peeling.

7. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

yea.. cool thanks guys will update:)

8. vettefan

vettefan Oakley Beginner

unless the lenses are scratched up I would pay 30 for just about any pair of Genuine Oakleys :)