• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Changing Ott Lenses.....

I cut with nipples still there, so sounds like someone is slipping. And if not, they should be marked in some way to identify the proper installation.

tyvu3u6a.jpg

That is factory there. Nipples are small, and they aren't hard to include in a cut.

They may be factory and someone just popped them out and couldn't get them back in so they filed on them? I just noticed too they are thinned out around the edges as well. Those are some pretty small nipples!

Well there are nipples on my lens. I am assuming they to the inside towards the nose bridge? If that is correct I had them in with the nipple up to the outside of the frame.

81E02E3D-6835-4E0E-BE8A-2A23994A14BE_zpshqgt2jxw.jpg

Well there are nipples on my lens. I am assuming they to the inside towards the nose bridge? If that is correct I had them in with the nipple up to the outside of the frame.

81E02E3D-6835-4E0E-BE8A-2A23994A14BE_zpshqgt2jxw.jpg
Yes sir, you would be correct. Nipples be like a pigeon toe person lol. In and down, gravity took hold and won't let go hahahaha

Latest Posts

Back