• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Changing Pitboss 2 Nose Pads

OakleyFreak

I put the G in GMoney
EveryWhere
Anyone know were I can get regular fit nose pads for the PB2
I think I read that the new Twentys nose pads are the same?
And How do the nose pads come off?
before I start screwing around with them

I'd guess new straight jacket, valve and several others that use these nosepads are the same.

Yes they all have that same nosepad along with a bunch of the new women's Suns. You have to get under the plastic piece and pull it off the frame as it is held in place by two prongs. Sometimes you may need to use a needle nosed pliers but doing this will most likely smash your old nosepads which you will be changing anyway.

I have some nosepads if you're interested.

Yes they all have that same nosepad along with a bunch of the new women's Suns. You have to get under the plastic piece and pull it off the frame as it is held in place by two prongs. Sometimes you may need to use a needle nosed pliers but doing this will most likely smash your old nosepads which you will be changing anyway.

I have some nosepads if you're interested.
Yes The frames I got are Asin fit and I would like to add standard nose pads
Pm if you have 2 sets
Thanks
Greg

to my understanding they are not designed to be replaced so when you put on a new pair they may not fit as snugly

Are these the nose pads on the Pit Boss II?

Brand New Glasses Nose Pads For O Matte CROSSLINK OX8027 OX8029 OX8030 OX8031 OX8033 Europe And Asia Edition Version Black from Folkcrafts,$2.09 | DHgate.com

If yes, you have to somehow pry them off from the plastic part. You will ruin it if you end up prying just the unobtanium part. I successfully used my fingernail to pry one of these off but it is harder on some frames and easier on some.

I suppose a pry tool could also work.

This helps thanks 808 is hooking me up

to my understanding they are not designed to be replaced so when you put on a new pair they may not fit as snugly

Thanks for the info
But I think I can get them swapped without any issues

you can wiggle them side to side and they will lift off. prying can cause impressions in the frame. if they have been worn, use a cloth and grab em to gain grip over the oils from the nose left behind, otherwise your fingers will slip right off.

you can wiggle them side to side and they will lift off. prying can cause impressions in the frame. if they have been worn, use a cloth and grab em to gain grip over the oils from the nose left behind, otherwise your fingers will slip right off.

Thanks Chop
I will give that a try.
They have very little face time,So they should pop right off
@the-8O8-state is hooking me up with standard fit pads

I thought these pairs sat a little high on my nose bridge

Back