• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

"character" rich xx's

• Thread starter dragonvoi
  • Start date
okay, went polished with no 24k residue, plasma first gen orbitals left untouched, still have to cut some lenses that actually fit, tell me what you think?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400364948.566690.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400364959.516459.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400364969.699808.jpg

Oh man, i was hoping i didnt have to flip my house inside out! I wrapped it in the same paper as the orbitals then placed it in the ziploc as to not lose them... I will check where i wrapped them just in case!

Oooohhh... Im still at work but am so distracted right now. I remember carefully wrapping the orbitals and the nosebridge in paper so they wouldnt bang against each other and then taping it so it wouldnt come out. Please double check the area you opened it bro. I will double triple check on my end but i remember wrapping it.

Last edited by a moderator:
i like beater xmetal frames scuffs, scratches, as long as they are not bent. They look "real", worn in, and have, "battlewear". I guess it is like if some is brandishing a gun that is in good shape but you can tell has been used versus a shiny pretty one, be afraid of the used one more since it has had more practice...

Anyway, got some xx's from some awesome forum members and am gonna make 'em face-n-case worthy.

View attachment 6380

View attachment 6381

View attachment 6382

View attachment 6383

all creamy first gen orbital frames. just got out if their much needed baths

more pics to follow as progress ensues.
Good Morning ! :)
Good post man ! I feel the same way. I'd like to find a scuffed up and ratty (but straight frame) pair of R1s with custom cut O lenses for a daily "battle weary" pair of shades ! :)

quick photo reverse tiO2 xx blue iridium

ytyvu4yz.jpg

was the last pair in the first series of photos.

fresh from the xman

Last edited by a moderator: