1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    After my tower score;

http://www.oakleyforum.com/oakley-display-case-discussion/12927-big-boppers-tower-score.html

I've had an idea how to give a little back to the benefit of the forum members and charity. I was thinking of running auction thread(s) in the exchange(s) which would last for 7 days. The winning bid would not pay me anything but make a donation to a charity of their choice, providing proof by screenshot/scan. I would obviously be providing the item and would foot the bill for shipping. I may need a little extra small print on the rules but this is the broad brush of the idea.

Appreciate some feedback from the mods as this is outside of the normal exchange rules + any thoughts/suggestions the members have as well.

Cheers,

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    i think thats great and really generous of you... i like the idea

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    very kind of you BB

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very good idea man :thumb:
    FIY:
    Most charities accept AMEX, Bank Transfer, MasterCard, PayPal and Visa

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Something Something Darkside

Rating:
    100%
    That's a very generous offer. I look forward to seeing this come to fruition.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Definitely a very cool idea!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Great idea and very generous.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Entrepreneur

Rating:
    100%
    This is why this forum is the best. I think given a chance most active members on here are givers more than takers. Awesome idea. My charity would be the Wounded Warriors Project.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    That's a cool ideal