• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Chasing Cases......Roadtrip To Nebraska.....

Thanks everyone for the well wishes and nice comments! It was quite a trek and I'm quite sure had I been going that far for something other than an Oakley display it would have been a PITA!!! Looking forward to getting it set up!

nice pick ups. i love roadtrips..

Me too, sweat equity is more gratifying.
Anybody can just buy something but it takes manifest destiny and hopefully more than one Pantera CD to feel the best in a find.
Wait, what is this "CD" thing of which you speak? Is that what they used in the last century before I-pods?

Early stages guys.....still have to rearrange but at least it's out of boxes....lol

X Metal logo by EdsJunk......

aeff6009-228f-149e.jpg

Me too, sweat equity is more gratifying.
Anybody can just buy something but it takes manifest destiny and hopefully more than one Pantera CD to feel the best in a find.
Wait, what is this "CD" thing of which you speak? Is that what they used in the last century before I-pods?

I actually brought about 200 CD's.....being an audio purist which is my first real love I will NEVER own any kind of mp3 or compressing devices.....way to much depth, imaging and most importantly soundstage is lost. How can anyone justify comparing putting 12 songs on a CD and 10,000 or more on an iPod? Compressing a song is just wrong. This is a huge debate and I'm not gonna hijack my own thread with discussing music. I just thought Pantera was a good disc to start out the trip with.....lol

The black Single I got is just the frame.....no glass, door, shelves, lights......dirt cheap and a cool project for later. Hopefully will house 2 Bobs.....

Latest Posts

Back