• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Deals on 6PM - Post them here!

Recieved the Flaks today and they are exactly what we thought. Standard flaks with red frames, black iridium lenses, and grey rubber.

SKU is 03-902, made on 08-29-2013. Come in the oakley box w/ soft vault, bag, paperwork, and extra nose pieces. Look good, and a great deal.

I dont know that Im a fan of the grey rubber, but black is easy enough to find ;)

my local sporting goods store carries flak kits so I'll probably pick one up tomorrow ;) thanks!

I won't get my Flaks until April because I had them shipped to my parents in FL. I'm looking forward to seeing them and the Straight Jackets I had sent there. It sucks that many sellers don't ship to Canada but at least I have a place in the US to have things sent and understanding parents.

If they are associated with Zappos then it's another Amazon brand.
Yes they are. They are independently operated, though. I began to suspect as such when my 6pm.com merchandise started to come from Kentucky like Amazon.

It looks like the forumites have drained the 6pm.com stock. Never seen such a spartan selection in a while

Looks like some of the Acid Tortoise Frogs are on sale real good like here now. 55ish for the pink, and 59ish for the black and orange.

Back