• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cheap IH Split Jackets On The Bay (you Know The Ones)

If you are into Infinite Hero collection I would get it. I rather buy it than regret not buying it. That is if budget and wife permits me lol.

If it was Wounded Warrior I would already have them! I feel like I'd just be getting them because I like the organization; but I already give money to Wounded Warrior and Green Beret Foundation (and I'm more familiar with those organizations).

I'd never wear them. Black and purple? Who am I, Prince? They'd be a good collection piece since they'd be new in box forever though - just in my closet until I move someday haha.

There's a pair of XS on eBay from Kblis that I've been eyeing... I just might chill for a couple months and get something really special like one of the X-Metals or Pit Bosses. Might even get another pair of Juliets just to keep in the box. Really like the Polarized Crosshair 2 on oakley.com which are a definite possibility as well. I could go on forever haha ;)

If it was Wounded Warrior I would already have them! I feel like I'd just be getting them because I like the organization; but I already give money to Wounded Warrior and Green Beret Foundation (and I'm more familiar with those organizations).

I'd never wear them. Black and purple? Who am I, Prince? They'd be a good collection piece since they'd be new in box forever though - just in my closet until I move someday haha.

There's a pair of XS on eBay from Kblis that I've been eyeing... I just might chill for a couple months and get something really special like one of the X-Metals or Pit Bosses. Might even get another pair of Juliets just to keep in the box. Really like the Polarized Crosshair 2 on oakley.com which are a definite possibility as well. I could go on forever haha ;)

True.

Wo wo wo so you are calling me Prince? Lol. I would rock purple frames or lenses. I would even wear an OTT if my head is shaved.

Caution on the X metals. That can be addicting. Goes the same for the PB1.

I miss buying Juliets. Acquired almost 50 pairs Jan-June. Including 14 metals. Wife put me on time out.

True.

Wo wo wo so you are calling me Prince? Lol. I would rock purple frames or lenses. I would even wear an OTT if my head is shaved.

Caution on the X metals. That can be addicting. Goes the same for the PB1.

I miss buying Juliets. Acquired almost 50 pairs Jan-June. Including 14 metals. Wife put me on time out.

Please don't tell me you think the Mars are sexy too! :)

I just posted some X-Metal/Ruby Juliets in the X-Metal Discussion which are seriously the holy grail for me. The ones Eric Bana wears in Black Hawk Down - my favorite movie.

I want/need to get an entire winter wheel set and a new Ariens snowblower this winter, so I really picked the worst possible time to get addicted to effing sunglasses haha.

Please don't tell me you think the Mars are sexy too! :)

I just posted some X-Metal/Ruby Juliets in the X-Metal Discussion which are seriously the holy grail for me. The ones Eric Bana wears in Black Hawk Down - my favorite movie.

I want/need to get an entire winter wheel set and a new Ariens snowblower this winter, so I really picked the worst possible time to get addicted to effing sunglasses haha.

I would rock those too. Only frames I can not pull off are like Jupiter Squared, Frogskin, Holbrook, Breadbox anything similar to those.

Don't insult the mars
9u6azazu.jpg

Back