• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cheap TimeBomb 2

My intentions were to let someone else grab it up at the buy it now before someone bid on it. I did not want to spend the money I totally understand what your saying but I don't think that it applies in this situation if it were a bid only or a local ad I wouldn't of posted it to add on competition that's not needed. I knew that it would go fast and I wanted a forum member to get it, I only had good intentions.
What you did was an awsome thing and that was great of you ! Yours looks to be real also lol

Last edited:
My intentions were to let someone else grab it up at the buy it now before someone bid on it. I did not want to spend the money I totally understand what your saying but I don't think that it applies in this situation if it were a bid only or a local ad I wouldn't of posted it to add on competition that's not needed. I knew that it would go fast and I wanted a forum member to get it, I only had good intentions.

Sorry, i was not referring to you directly... It was a suggestion in general of not posting any deals openly in the forum. Maybe someone is already watching it and just waiting for the chance to grab them.. but then by posting it here it became an open buffet and that guy lost his chance. I admire your intentions and my apologies again if i offended you.

Sorry, i was not referring to you directly... It was a suggestion in general of not posting any deals openly in the forum. Maybe someone is already watching it and just waiting for the chance to grab them.. but then by posting it here it became an open buffet and that guy lost his chance. I admire your intentions and my apologies again if i offended you.
Bullies on here I tell ya :lol::D

No offense taken i was just stating what my intentions were, I understand the situation as I wouldn't want to get in a bidding war and lose the deal that once was. I just happened to catch the watch literally come on the bay and knew it'd be gone in minutes or should've been had a member seen it that was looking for one.

No offense taken i was just stating what my intentions were, I understand the situation as I wouldn't want to get in a bidding war and lose the deal that once was. I just happened to catch the watch literally come on the bay and knew it'd be gone in minutes or should've been had a member seen it that was looking for one.
What gets my goat is when someone bids just to take away buy it now even thow buy it now is super cheap

Screenshot_20160717-191257.jpg

That's what I'm thinking happened someone didn't want to commit so they said screw it why should anyone else get a good deal.