• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cheap TimeBomb 2

That's what I'm thinking happened someone didn't want to commit so they said screw it why should anyone else get a good deal.
Yeah I never understood that about some people . I have done same as you did. when either I don't want it or don't have the cash for it . if I know someone's looking for somthing I hit them up

And there are still some straps available recently from Warranty ... I see'd em' with mine's own's eyes'!

I was in walk in warranty this week asking if I could buy a spare band for my tb2. They said they will not sell them anymore. They will only sell one if you walk in with your tb2 and they replace the band on the spot. Said due to too many people buying them and then scalping them on ebay and here.

Sorry for reviving this thread....

Some of us witnessed how the auction played out. The winning bid was $1600+. No, I didn't bid, so that wasn't me who won the auction.

Anyway, a few days later, I saw it relisted (Oakley Time Bomb II Limited Edition 10th Anniversary Special Watch ). The serial looked familiar so I checked the older listing and compared with the new one. Both were similar except added part about scratches on the bezel and the band. I decided to use the buy it now option before someone else bid on it just like the last time. I was thinking, the seller has 400+ feedbacks with 100% rating, so it should be okay. Then I message the seller asking why it was relisted. Here's the response:

image.jpeg

So, now that I received it, I need to ask the community some help to determine whether it is legit or not. I haven't seen one in person, so your opinion will be greatly appreciated.

Goodnight and will catch up with you all in the morning!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg