• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found Cheap wires

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I need some wires to figure out what some lenses fit in. So I'm looking for some cheap wire frames. A Wire, A Wire 2.0, and C Wire (first gen) are what I think I need so far. I only need them to see what lenses fit so I'm not looking to spend a lot. Like 10-15 bucks. I know someone has to have some cheap beat up frames they want to unload. Just need the orbitals to be good. What yall got?

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I need some wires to figure out what some lenses fit in. So I'm looking for some cheap wire frames. A Wire, A Wire 2.0, and C Wire (first gen) are what I think I need so far. I only need them to see what lenses fit so I'm not looking to spend a lot. Like 10-15 bucks. I know someone has to have some cheap beat up frames they want to unload. Just need the orbitals to be good. What yall got?
Send me a PM...

Found an A Wire and an A Wire 2.0. Now I need an A Wire Thick to test some out.

Username Hidden said:
Found an A Wire and an A Wire 2.0. Now I need an A Wire Thick to test some out.
Could the A wire thick and 2.0 use the same lenses?

That's what I'm going to find out. The lenses in question fit the A Wire but leave a sliver of space near the center of the frame on the upper part. Just enough to slip a shred of paper through. Im thinking the thick one may not have the gap.

They will work in the A Wire without problem if someone is in a bind but I think they'll be better in the thick.

Then I have some that I THINK are for a C Wire.

Username Hidden said:
That's what I'm going to find out. The lenses in question fit the A Wire but leave a sliver of space near the center of the frame on the upper part. Just enough to slip a shred of paper through. Im thinking the thick one may not have the gap.

They will work in the A Wire without problem if someone is in a bind but I think they'll be better in the thick.

Then I have some that I THINK are for a C Wire.
Ah ... C wires will look like A wires but the outer bottom edge should slope up a lot more!

Yeah they're like a cross between a penny and and scar lens. Almost positve they're C Wire.

Status
Not open for further replies.