1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    94.9%
    I need some wires to figure out what some lenses fit in. So I'm looking for some cheap wire frames. A Wire, A Wire 2.0, and C Wire (first gen) are what I think I need so far. I only need them to see what lenses fit so I'm not looking to spend a lot. Like 10-15 bucks. I know someone has to have some cheap beat up frames they want to unload. Just need the orbitals to be good. What yall got?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Frog Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
    Send me a PM...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    94.9%
    Found an A Wire and an A Wire 2.0. Now I need an A Wire Thick to test some out.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Frog Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
    Could the A wire thick and 2.0 use the same lenses?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    94.9%
    That's what I'm going to find out. The lenses in question fit the A Wire but leave a sliver of space near the center of the frame on the upper part. Just enough to slip a shred of paper through. Im thinking the thick one may not have the gap.

They will work in the A Wire without problem if someone is in a bind but I think they'll be better in the thick.

Then I have some that I THINK are for a C Wire.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Frog Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
    Ah ... C wires will look like A wires but the outer bottom edge should slope up a lot more!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    94.9%
    Yeah they're like a cross between a penny and and scar lens. Almost positve they're C Wire.