• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cheapish juliets

m3du5a

I should Work at Oakley
uk
just received some juliets i purchased off eBay with different arms to which i'm used to as they fit on end rather than mid way I've only seen straight or hammer stems but will admit I'm no expert where should i be looking for replacement rubbers aftermarket is fine assuming glasses are genuine serial would imply
Plasma / Ice Juliet 1st Generation
thanks steve
IMG_0397.jpg
IMG_0398.jpg
IMG_0399.jpg
IMG_0396.jpg
IMG_0395.jpg

indeed thats good to hear could find any info on the arms on the plus side everything is tight little project glasses

Something is def. off there. Remove those rubbers and post pics of the arms. Serial is legit but the arms look to have been cut off on the end.

Something is def. off there. Remove those rubbers and post pics of the arms. Serial is legit but the arms look to have been cut off on the end.
only have some hammer stems to hand for comparison but yes they seem shorter and the one intact rubber does overhang as well

IMG_0403.jpg

IMG_0404.jpg

IMG_0405.jpg

IMG_0406.jpg

IMG_0407.jpg

RETURN to sender! Someone cut the ends of the ear stem off. Did you get those super cheap?

Ouch, someone has cut and straightened those earstems and added a "custom" pair of earsocks. I agree those are not good...not good at all!

not cheap enough will get in contact with them
Unless he sold them to you for like $20.00, return them for a refund. You would need to find another set of gen1 Plasma arms to match the orbitals or have the whole frame refinished if you had any other arms.