• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Check out my new display case!

Thanks everyone for the comments. I need to put some thought into how to decorate/set everything up. What to add or remove etc. Any input?

Looks great the way it is for now, Kory. My input is listen and look at everyone else's input and setups. I love the mixed variety of @Litos double wall cases, and @#1 Stunna! has an OIH set of shelves that are perfect and in such order they stop my OCD twitches when I look at them. I have rearranged my spine case 3 times since I got it in November, and when the family room is finished and I get to move it in there it will be redone again. That's the fun part!

Looks great the way it is for now, Kory. My input is listen and look at everyone else's input and setups. I love the mixed variety of @Litos double wall cases, and @#1 Stunna! has an OIH set of shelves that are perfect and in such order they stop my OCD twitches when I look at them. I have rearranged my spine case 3 times since I got it in November, and when the family room is finished and I get to move it in there it will be redone again. That's the fun part!
Do you have pictures somewhere of your spine case?

Ok buddy, here it is in its current arrangement ...it will be changed when we move it up to the family room.

image.jpeg

Full shot

image.jpeg

Top 3 shelves to show you we did something different on each shelf. I say we because I am Mr Perfectly Symmetrical and my wife is the voice of reason and aesthetics. Top shelf is all Ducatis with @qtrain23 custom stands, second shelf is XMetals on the left and Wires, Madman, and OTT on the right, and third shelf is all Holbrooks with @SOULfulFROG customs in front of the Shaun White riser.

Back