• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Check Out My Slogan On My New Awning, Lol ;-)

What do you think of our slogan?

• Total voters
Well, here it is! What do you think of my slogan? It's right there on the front lip of the awning in Gold. ;-)

2014-05-08 13.00.27.jpg

Meh....I'm no prude but it doesn't sound or look professional to me....Yeh, it's catchy. I'm not at all against the sentiment....or actual act lol. I mean it's there...i guess you will see how it goes.
Tim

I'm not offended, but I find sexual double entendre in advertising to be sophomoric. So I voted Banana.

It wouldn't keep me from coming in, but it wouldn't convince me to enter if I wasn't going to.

I've gotten a lot of positive feedback on it so far. A lot of people stand under it and get their picture taken. Being that we are located at the Oceanfront strip there are a lot of nasty things around. Two doors down there are shirts with every cuss word imaginable in the windows, even the F word. So far it's been a hit, we haven't heard anything negative yet. I think the fact the store is professional and clean lets the customers know we mean it in good fun.

Life's too short. ;-)

Last edited:
Back