• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Check out the new Blog

Nice blog. Enjoyed the parenting section. Nothing like ruining our kids lives ones in a while ;) Hopefully they'll appreciate it when they grow up..

It worked for me! Nothing ruins a kids life more than their dad writing a letter to the teacher that he is going to "cut off his fingers and shove them...if he doesn't stop being rude to his kid". But every time my kids are sick, there's no one I admire more than the man who raised 5 kids on his own!

First and foremost, I would like to thank everyone again for their continued support of the blog. I really appreciate everyone who checks in, and especially those who share the blog on their own social media (I'm just kidding, I don't have social media so I have no way of knowing that, but if anyone "says" they shared the blog, I still thank you). Anyway, in light of the recent event that my sister mentioned to me (I do not watch the news), I have decided to make the newest blog post: Our World

First and foremost, I would like to thank everyone again for their continued support of the blog. I really appreciate everyone who checks in, and especially those who share the blog on their own social media (I'm just kidding, I don't have social media so I have no way of knowing that, but if anyone "says" they shared the blog, I still thank you). Anyway, in light of the recent event that my sister mentioned to me (I do not watch the news), I have decided to make the newest blog post: Our World
Sorry.... that last post was in fact me. I didn't realize that @#1 Stunna! was logged in on the computer.

Hello again everyone. I am reaching out to the Oakley community for assistance. I have recently started a FB page for my blog, since it has a much larger audience. I am not familiar with FB, nor do I have a personal page to share the blog page on. Therefore, I am asking that anyone with a FB account please like and share the page, any assistance in boosting views would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all in advance!
ANDDeien

Hello again everyone. I am reaching out to the Oakley community for assistance. I have recently started a FB page for my blog, since it has a much larger audience. I am not familiar with FB, nor do I have a personal page to share the blog page on. Therefore, I am asking that anyone with a FB account please like and share the page, any assistance in boosting views would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all in advance!
ANDDeien
Wish I could help but I don't have FB. Good luck

Back