• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Check out the new Blog

Facebook is the downfall of society...
I agree, somewhat. I think it is a good platform for keeping in touch and promoting small businesses. Unfortunately people are so obsessed that it consumes them. Plus a lot of people invite drama, which is why I no longer have one.

Hey Jenni! I'll go check it out this evening at home! How is Stunna?!?!
Thank you! We have a feeling that, with the diversity of the forum and the generosity of it's members, you are all going to be a big help. We are trying to get a stuffed animal around the world

My lovely husband is doing OK. Still no answers for him yet, but he's hanging in there... Taking things one day at a time. I will be sure to let him know that you checked in on him.

Thank you! We have a feeling that, with the diversity of the forum and the generosity of it's members, you are all going to be a big help. We are trying to get a stuffed animal around the world

My lovely husband is doing OK. Still no answers for him yet, but he's hanging in there... Taking things one day at a time. I will be sure to let him know that you checked in on him.

Please do Jen!!! I sent him a PM a while ago but I know he's got a lot going on.

Back