1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. RONNIE

RONNIE Oakley Beginner

Hello check your local vault shops just got back from mine and they were selling off old stock wait for it...........Livestrong Jawbones,Jupiter camo jawbones all for £30 pound each and for £25 they had a WHO'S THE KID but the girl in shop had last one of them,also had will barras monte fro pis had with all paper wk etc made 2500.the shop assistant showed me print out and it had lots of Oakley shops listed abroad showing old stock and prices allsorts on there scar,frogs,artist serious,mags,mags 4,xx,Romeo 2 happy hunting by the way I bought 10 pairs at that price!!!!who wouldn't

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Sanford

Sanford Oakley Beginner

Very cool! Thanks I'm making a trip to mine today...but I have a feeling there are no sales at the vault (as usual). Maybe I'll complain and see what happens lol...thanks for posting though

3. spanglmd

spanglmd Oakley Beginner

I wish we had a vault or even an Oakley store in Cleveland. Closest one is in Cincinnati!

4. StubbornSteve

StubbornSteve Oakley Beginner

Wow! Which vault was that Ronnie? I would really love a pair of Jupiter camo Jawbones for £30!

5. NiGHTSx2

NiGHTSx2 Oakley Collector

My Vault never has anything good anymore. It's just like a normal O Store with a few things in the ED case; usuaully nothing older than a year or two though.

6. bad fishy

bad fishy Oakley Expert

Same here...

7. SpeakForYou

SpeakForYou Oakley Enthusiast

I'm jealous I don't think there's any O Stores or Vaults up in Scotland :(

8. tj1230

tj1230 Oakley Beginner

Went to the vault this weekend. Picked up a pair of crankcases, got a pair of red tagged*(bnib) fives for 50% off so I paid 19.50 for them, picked up a free take London pin w/the full price purchase, and then unbeknown to me got another 5% off at the register.*(Showed military ID, but never happened before)

9. macman756

macman756 Oakley Beginner

Same over here

10. Ramslacrosse09

Ramslacrosse09 Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member Lifetime Member

I wish there was a close o store or vault to the NC coast