• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Check These Juliets For Me...

Malv1

Oakley Expert
They look good to me but I am still learning so I want to see what you guys think... They appear to be the plasma/emerald and they need ear socks. I am waiting to find out if there is a serial number on the arm at all.

What say you?

GreenJuliet.jpg

They are plasma emerald looks like might be gen 1. Everything good for what I can tell. Need pics of the screws in the orbital and hinges.
With that much separation in the nose piece looks like they might need a tune up. If you are getting the cheep enough and the screws are right. I say go for it.

They are plasma emerald looks like might be gen 1. Everything good for what I can tell. Need pics of the screws in the orbital and hinges.
With that much separation in the nose piece looks like they might need a tune up. If you are getting the cheep enough and the screws are right. I say go for it.

What is the significance of the screws? Do the fakes use Phillips head or something and not the T6?

Have the seller take pics of all angles (side, front, rear, overhead) and we can give you a better idea. From the pics i can see the orbital gaskets are there.

Juliets only use T6 screws on the hinges and the orbitals. The only time i ever see phillips heads are on the wire frames. Never on X Metals.

I don't remember where I saw a pair the other day. It looked perfect except you could see a flat head in the arms. I bet if you got them home the orbitals wouldn't separate.

Back