• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Check your Macy's SGH

wrist

Oakley Expert
RVA.
Randomly found both of these at Macy's.

Matte Red with Matte logo and Fire. NOT B1Bs.
Polished Red w/ Grey.

Both 49.99

2f7fe61253bbb1f8cc5eee3cf22461fe.jpg

Lol. I never had much luck with my local SGH (Macy's or the seperate one in the mall). Selection is piss poor here... I've had better luck on their website lmao

I checked with 3 different SGH about the Tailback( it is a SGH exclusive) and non of them had any idea what I was talking about. I hate when Oakley does the SGH exclusive because I've liked a lot of them( new canteens, tailbacks, Woodgrain collection and the Flak jacket XLJ matte black w/ Ruby and Sapphire polarized) but I can't stand sunglasses hut so I've passed on all of them.

I checked with 3 different SGH about the Tailback( it is a SGH exclusive) and non of them had any idea what I was talking about. I hate when Oakley does the SGH exclusive because I've liked a lot of them( new canteens, tailbacks, Woodgrain collection and the Flak jacket XLJ matte black w/ Ruby and Sapphire polarized) but I can't stand sunglasses hut so I've passed on all of them.
It sucks, but from what I can gather, if you see an SGH exclusive, you go directly to their website and buy it. I just hate they refuse to mark down the good stuff.

That Woodgrain is just SICKKKKKKKKK.... but I'll be damned if I pay sticker prices for them.

Nice spot wrist, the front pair is Polished Red - Dark Grey OO9245-20 Asian Fit (you can see the larger nose piece), however I cannot identify the Matte Red release, I imagine perhaps a 'sister' pair of Asian Fit, can anyone confirm the sku?

Nice spot wrist, the front pair is Polished Red - Dark Grey OO9245-20 Asian Fit (you can see the larger nose piece), however I cannot identify the Matte Red release, I imagine perhaps a 'sister' pair of Asian Fit, can anyone confirm the sku?

Oh sh it the Frogskinstein himself haha! I actually have the Mattes on hold for myself. I'll get you a sku tomorrow.

Randomly found both of these at Macy's.

Matte Red with Matte logo and Fire. NOT B1Bs.
Polished Red w/ Grey.

Both 49.99

2f7fe61253bbb1f8cc5eee3cf22461fe.jpg
Both awesome pairs wow. Sweet score. I wish they would have these at SGH here in Canada. The selection is terrible.