• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Check your Minute Machine!

Dyeraudio

Juliet Enthusiast
Hey guys. I know there are a lot of MM owners here. My buddy recently noticed that he had lost a bolt and washer w/o even knowing it. If you are like me and wear your MM about 90% of the time take the time to give each bolt a double-check and tighten periodically. As we all know hardly any O Store or Vault carries these as replacement parts on the spot warranting the dreaded "send in to Oakley CS" which can take quite awhile. At the same time ebay prices are insane for something like this. Just a quick heads up guys!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421531883.102434.jpg

Yep, that will happen from time to time for pretty much any watch bracelet with screws. A dab of Loctite Blue (though some will recommend Purple 222 instead since it is much lower strength and easier to remove) will do you good and has been used by many watch collectors for years to prevent something like that from occurring. I use it on all my watches.

Loctite Threadlocker Blue 242 from Loctite Adhesives

Last edited:
Just tighten all my bolts on both my minute machine and hollow point. (Off topic) Make sure cape cod your watch with polishing cloth. Once a year make it look nice and shinny and clean!! Hide alot of the scratches too. My old watch is looking brand new again and all the bolts are clean and tight.!!

Thanks for the reminder, haven't checked mine in lately. Quit awhile ago I had one come loose but didn't lose it.

Last edited:
Love seeing people who use their stuff.

We're only here for a visit... life's short.

Thanks for the heads up.

I noticed a screw and thrust washer missing from mine. Luckily I had 3 extra links and used an allen wrench to screw one into the missing area.

Back